MOSTI’s Client Charter
Managing and Distributing of R&D&C Funds
- Process and inform applicants of the funding decision within 50 days from the received date of the completed application.
- Issuance of offer letter and document of agreement to the beneficiary within 30 days from the date of approval.
- Release payment to the beneficiary within 14 days of acceptance of the completed document of agreement.
- Release progress payment to the beneficiary within 14 days from the date of approval.
Improving the Quantity and Quality of STI’s Human Capital
- Process and finalise the applications for Human Capital Development Fund (HCD) within 45 days from the received date of the completed application.
- Inform the result of the HCD funds within 7 days from the date the decision is made available.
Disseminating National Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Data and Information
- Ensure that STI’s online data and information are always up-todate.
- To respond to STI’s data and services requisition within 3 working days.
Improving Customer Service Delivery
- To provide initial feedback on the complaints within 3 working days from the received date.
- Process and issue payment of bills and invoices within 14 days from the received date of completed document.
- To ensure accessibility of MOSTI’s Portal is not less than 99.9% success rate.
- To respond to complaints on non-accessibilty of MOSTI’s Portal within 1 hour after the complaints were received.