Welcome to the Mini-Site (Microsite)
Program Innovators’ Dynamic
- Identify the major issues in the sectors of industry and society in general that can be overcome with the application of technology and innovation;
- Discuss and develop solutions that can be implemented for either short-term or long-term;
- Use scientific knowledge and innovative technologies in solving the issues that have been identified;
- Promote cooperation development and applications of technology between the various institutions and stakeholders through smart partnerships; and
- Encourage the involvement of the public through the contributions of the issue as well as ideas and innovation in solving a problem.
Method Of Execution
1. This Program will begin with a session engagement with stakeholders including the ministry of stakeholders will be held to identify the problems faced by sectors that have been selected, with focus on the following:
- The availability of technology;
- The possibility of cooperation;
- Technology Roll-out; and
- Public perception / Expectations of the public from the Government.
2. Follow-up session with the stakeholders, will be held discussion roundtable chaired by the HONOURABLE Minister of MOSTI to decide the way forward for each sector;
3. ID Mobilizing Committee will be formed and a series of discussions will be held to discuss and implement the development of technology that have been identified. Further, the steering Committee was created to monitor the overall implementation of the program Innovator's Dynamic that in parallel with the main programs of the Ministry’.
4. The target group for this program is:
- The headquarters of the MOSTI
- The relevant ministry or Agency
- Research institutions
- Public and private universities
- Agency for the development of S&T (DSM, MRM, MyIPO, etc.)
- Agency for development of the market (MIDA, SMECorp, etc.)
- Association/Organisation related to
- Individual innovators (public)