This division is responsible for managing the Research and Development funds related to the priority areas set by MOSTI.
To make MOSTI’s Research, Development, Commercialization and Innovation (R&D&C&I) Fund a leading funding scheme.
To manage a demand driven R&D&C&I MOSTI fund that lead to commercialization of R&D&C&I products and enable problem solving for the benefit at people.
- To manage MOSTI’s R&D&C&I fund optimally with the emphasis on impact on the socio-economic improvement and well-being of the people;
- To encourage demand driven R&D&C&I activities that can be commercialized; and
- To provide advice and support to promote R&D&C&I activities for socio-economic development of the country;
- To process and inform the result of fund application within 60 days from the receipt of a completed application;
- To finalise agreement with the fund recipient within 30 days from the receipt of Letter of Acceptance by Fund Division;
- To issue instructions for Advance Payment to Finance Division within 7 days after a complete payment documents received; and
- To issue instructions for Project Progress Payment to Finance Division within 7 days from the date of JPPD results received.