Skip to main content
Manage and Distribute R&D&C Funds
- To process and inform the result of fund application within 60 days from the receipt of a completed application;
- Issuance of offer letter and document of agreement to the beneficiary within 30 days from the date of approval;
- Advance payment instructions to the Finance Division within 7 days after receipt of completed payment documents;
- Project progress payment instructions to the Finance Division within 7 days from the date of decision of the Fund Monitoring & Evaluation Committee (JPPD) are obtained.
Improving the Quantity and Quality of STI’s Human Capital
- Process and finalise the applications for Human Capital Development Fund (HCD) within 45 days from the received date of the completed application.
- To inform the results of HCD funds within 7 days from the date the results are obtained.
Disseminating National Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Data and Information
- To ensure online STI data and information up-to-date.
- To provide feedback on STI data and services applications within three working days.
Improving Customer Service Delivery
- To provide initial feedback on the complaints within 3 working days from the received date.
- Process and issue payment of bills and invoices within 14 days from the received date of completed document.
- To ensure accessibility of Portal is not less than 99.5% success rate.
- Respond to complaints on non-accessibilty of Portal within 1 hour after the complaints were received.