The primary role of Corporate Communications Unit is as a focal point for Ministry in the delivery and dissemination of information, increasing the Ministry’s corporate image, public relations, media , complaints management and customer service.
We pledge and are committed to providing services that are efficient, professional, ethical and friendly to our customers as follows:
- Monitoring issues / feedback about the ministry in local newspapers and internet, make paper cuttings about the issues, record and distribute for daily information for the ministry management;
- Taking immediate action to complaints / respond within 3 days;
- Monitoring contents of information in Ministry’s Portal and updating once a week;
- Coordinating compilation of Ministry’s annual activities, in the month of January every year; and
- Ensuring Ministry’s promotion / publicity planning to be executed as scheduled